Welcome to Dragino Wiki Page
This page include the information for Dragino project.
- 1 MS14/ MS14N reference
- 1.1 Hardware Version
- 1.2 Firmware Release Notes and How to Upgrade Firmware
- 1.3 IoT Mesh Firmware User Manual
- 1.4 Dragino Yun Firmware User Manual
- 1.5 Software HowTo
- 1.6 Examples List
- 1.7 Web FailSafe Uboot
- 1.8 Hardware Reference
- 1.9 Frequently Ask Questions ---------- ( F.A.Q )
- 1.10 Open Projects
- 2 Software Package
- 3 OpenWrt WiFi Appliance
- 4 WiFi IoT Module -- HE / DUO
- 5 LoRa Wireless Products Family
- 6 Arduino Shields
- 7 Plug In Modules
- 7.1 HowTo -- Program an avr plug in module
- 7.2 Internet of Things module (M32)
- 7.3 Internet of Things module -- Wireless (M32W)
- 7.4 xBee/Bluetooth Bee Converter (MXC01)
- 7.5 Arduino Internet of Things module for MS14 -- Wireless (M328W)
- 7.6 Wireless Transfer Module - RFM12B Compatible (MRFM12B)
- 7.7 Temperature Processing Module (MT-DS)
- 8 Accessories
- 9 Video Instruction
MS14/ MS14N reference
The MS14 OpenWrt IoT Appliance series so far has four models: MS14-P, MS14-S, MS14N-P and MS14N-S. the P version and S version difference is that the S version has a 14 position Screw Terminal for connecting external sensors(still need a daught board for specify applications).
The MS14N is upgrade model for MS14. Both of them ahs the same CPU, DRAM, Flash and run the same software. The difference is in connector's side, as below:
- 1: The MS14N use the Dragino HE AR9331 module, now the CPU, DDR, FLASH and the most complicate design are hold in this module, the MS14N also provide Eagle design file for schematic and Layout, developer is able to customized their hardware by using MS14N as reference.
- 2: MS14N has an extra bee style socket, this socker provide 3.3v /5v , UART and USB interface. Developer is able to put two modules now, for example, one module for sensors and another module for 3G/4G connection.
- 3: A USB hub IC is added in MS14N to improve the compatibility with other USB devices.
- 4: Add SIM card holder footprint for possible Cellular requirement.
- 5: Remove 5V ESD protection, now the screw terminal can accept higher voltage such as 12v.Developer still need to add ESD protection in the plug-in module.
- 6: In MS14N, the pin header for GPIO15/GPIO16/GPIO26/GPIO27 is remove. intead, these pins can be accept in the screw pin socket after soldering array resistors.
Firmware Release Notes and How to Upgrade Firmware
- Why there are two firmwares and how to get their source code and upgrade the firmware
- HowTo -- Upgrade firmware
IoT Mesh Firmware User Manual
With advance networking pre-support, such as Mesh , USB 3G, and customized IoT features.
- IoT Mesh User Manual : Tutorial of using IoT Mesh Firmware in Dragino MS14/HE/Yun Shield.
- Firmware and Change Log : Download Firmware adn view Change Log.
- Get Source Code: OpenWRT 15.05,OpenWRT 14.07 : Firmware source code and how to compile a IoT Mesh Firmware
Dragino Yun Firmware User Manual
Dragino Yun Firmware derives from the official Arduino Yun firmware with some bugs fixed and support more avrs. The latest Dragino Yun firmware follows the development on OpenWrt Yun
- User Manual : Detail introduction for this firmware.
- Firmware and Change Log : Download firmware and view changelog
- Arduino Yun 软件入门向导 : 中文说明 (旧版)
- HowTo -- Transfer files between ms14 and PC?
- HowTo -- Use FailSafe mode to debrick my ms14?
- HowTo -- Reset MS14 to factory default?
- HowTo -- Upgrade firmware to ms14?
- HowTo -- Get MAC address and Unique Key?
- HowTo -- Control MS14 LEDs?
- HowTo -- Schedule task in MS14? (Cron Service)
Click Examples Catalog to see the examples list.
Web FailSafe Uboot
- MS14 System Block Diagram
- MS14 Power Input / Output
- MS14 GPIO / Connector Map
- MS14 Antenna and Reserved Antenna Hole
- MS14 Daughter Board Design Reference, MS14N clearance file
- Schematic : MS14 , MS14N v1.3
- MS14N Eagle Source
Frequently Ask Questions ---------- ( F.A.Q )
- Why there are two firmwares and how to get their soruce code and upgrade the firmware?
- Why i see messy code in UART?
OpenWrt WiFi Appliance
WiFi IoT Module -- HE / DUO
| Dragino HE Module
WiFI IoT Module - AR9331 base
| Dragino DUO Module
WiFI IoT Module - MT7628 base
LoRa Wireless Products Family
LoRa Products Catalog
| LoRa Shield
LoRa Wireless Shield for Arduino
| LoRa/GPS Shield
LoRa GPS Shield for Arduino
| LoRa/GPS Hat
LoRa GPS Expansion for RasperryPi
| LoRa Bee
LoRa Transceiver Module (no-MCU)
| LoRa ST
Small wireless transceiver module
| LoRa Sensor Node-LSN50
Waterproof Long Range Wireless
| LoRa Mini
LoRa Transceiver Module (with MCU)
| LoRa Mini Dev
Development Board for LoRa Mini
| LoRa Mini Program Utility
Program Utility for LoRa Mini
Indoor 1-channel LoRa Gateway
Outdoor 1-channel LoRa Gateway
| LoRa IoT Kit
LoRa IoT Starter Kit
General Questions for Dragino LoRa products
Plug In Modules
These videos will show us how to use our products to the project related to the Internet of things or the VoIP solutions.