What is the LoRa ST
LoRaST is a small wireless transceiver module offers a very compelling mix of long range, low power consumption and secure data transmission.It is designed to facilitate developers to quickly deploy industrial level LoRa and IoT solutions. It help users to turn the idea into a practical application and make the Internet of Things a reality. It is easy to program, create and connect your things everywhere.
LoRaST mcu part use STM32l0x chip from ST, STML0x is the ultra-low-power STM32L072xx microcontrollers incorporate the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB 2.0 crystal-less) with the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (192 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 6 Kbytes of data EEPa0 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals via industrial standard M.2 (NGFF) pin interface.
LoRaST is an open source product, it is based on the STM32Cube HAL drivers, with customer application examples, user can program LoRaST via USART1 , USART2 or STLINK. The factory firmware supports LoRaWAN 1.0.2 specification and user can use AT Command to set up it and use for their project directly. User can re-compile the firmware to support different LoRaWAN Frequency, includes: EU868, AS925, AU915, CN470, CN779, EU433, IN865, KR920, US915.
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
- MCU: STM32L072CZT6
- Clock Speed: 32Mhz
- VCC: 0.5v ~ 3.9v
- Operating Tempature: -40 ~ 85°C
- I/O pins: 0.5v ~ VCC+0.5V
Common DC Characteristics:
- Supply Voltage: 1.8v ~ 3.6v
- Operating Tempature: -40 ~ 85°C
- I/O pins: Refer STM32L072CZT6 datasheet
- STOP Mode: 2.7μA @ 3.3v
- RX Mode: 7.2mA
- TX Mode: 125mA@ 20dbm
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- SX1276/78 LoRa Wireless Modem
- Pre-load with ISP bootloader
- 22 x Digital I/Os
- 3 x 12bit ADC; 1 x 12bit DAC
- MCU wake up by UART or Interrupt
- LoRa™ Modem
- Preamble detection
- Baud rate configurable
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 Specification
- Software base on STM32Cube HAL drivers
- Open source hardware / software
- Available Band:433/868/915/920 Mhz
- External Antenna via I-Pex 4 connector
- Ultra Low Power consumption
- AT Commands to setup parameters
- Industrial standard M.2 (NGFF) interface
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.
- LoRaST-433: Best tuned to 433 Frequency
- LoRaST-470: Best tuned to 470 Frequency
- LoRaST-868: Best tuned to 868 Frequency
- LoRaST-915: Best tuned to 915/920 Frequency
- 1 x LoRaST module
- 1 x LoRa Antenna (unsolder)
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight: 4g
- Dimension: 22 x 42 x 3.6 mm